Review: Accidentally Family by Sasha Summers



Accidentally FamilyAccidentally Family by Sasha Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my, this book came out of nowhere and hit me in the feels. I couldn't put it down.
From the first page all the way till the end I was invested in this accidental family.

Felicity is the one who holds her family together ever since her ex-husband walked out on their family.
Graham was her husband former business partner and her best friends husband, while her marriage was falling apart his wife was dying.
Now their back in each other life after another loss. They find themselves slowly leaning on one another. and realizing they might just want to be more than friends. Of course, there are a lot of complications they have to navigate. But it is a start to a new beginning.

I hope the author has plans for more books in this series. I want more from all of these characters. Braden and Charity. Owen and Honor. Nick. Diana.

Now I need to go pre-order a copy of this book! Read it, I think you'll like it!

ARC provided by Entangled Publishing via NetGalley


View all my reviews


xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...