My Words for the Year


Heart Soul Magic

3 cause I'm greedy! just kidding!
Might seem like too much or something, but not the way I was feeling the last few days of the year. Last year's word was Intention. And it was a great word. But I didn't really think out how I would put Intention to work for me. So I didn't really think about it till nearly the end of the year. So I really wanted to choose a word that I could incorporate into my life and that would benefit me the most.
I had wondered how I would choose my word for 2015, because nothing was popping out at me. And I really didn't want to do the random page opening and close your eyes thing. That's when I received my email for Unraveling the Year Ahead. Thankfully Susannah (Conway) announced that she would be hosting a Find Your Word 5 day email class. So I was in!  I did the work sheets included and wrote as honestly as possible since I would be the only one reading these pages. And I had a list of 5 choices. Heart & Soul (without reservations : completely, wholly) was there separately from Magic (the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces;wonderful; exciting). And those two choices were the ones I was drawn to. So I decided to merge them together.  
Because I want to make sure that I'm working from my complete self and noticing the magic that is around me. I want to be able to check in with myself and figure how does this work for my Heart & Soul. It also works to be more open to my Heart Soul Magic needs. Love too.
I'm off to look for some Magic right now.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...