Finding Words




My first piece of found poetry for this journal.  I also began to use another journal I started and shared earlier this year exclusively for this type of found poetry. I'll share soon.

I find it interesting that creating found poetry and black-out poetry have come so easily for me. I enjoy the practice very much of sitting some where alone and cutting out words. Or looking at book pages to see what words call to me. I find it meditative. I take joy in the practice.
But sit me in front of the computer to type some thing  more than a few sentences  and the words escape me. I have a hard time trying to figure out what to share, how much to share, etc. This might because I'm used to writing long hand in my personal journal and never sharing those words, even this little bit was hand written before I typed it out.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...