Link Love

source

Why didn't I think to build myself a magical blanket fort, like Indie Jane?
Now I wanna embellish all my long sleeves!
{Art} On The Road. Hmm... Has me thinking about my upcoming road trip.
Art Journal Inspiration from: Balzer Designs, Caatje, Willowing, Elvie Studio, Raemissigman, and Jane Davenport.
Weekend Project: because I need a paper Christmas Wreath for my living room. Good kids project too.
Great Gift Idea from How to Make Art! Perfect for those doodles you might have floating around.
A Re-painted bag from Balzer Designs. Love it!
Last minute holiday gift ideas, and 50 DIY Gift Ideas from A Beautiful Mess.
The Art of Negative Space
Great post from Everyday Art: Let it Flow.
Stunning Hand-Carved Cave Cathedrals by Ra Paulette
Heart Handmade put together a list of their Favorite Washi Tape Stores.
Word Nerd from LaWhimsy.

Have a Splendid Weekend!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...