Hmm... okay now for the goals.
- Put up the Christmas tree! I feel like I'm late on this one already.
- Enjoy this Holiday season as much as possible. I feel like the season flew by last year. Which totally took the joy out of it for me.
- Catch a few Holiday movies. White Christmas, Elf, Love Actually, etc... I've already watched The Santa Clause this weekend.
- Listen to Holiday/Christmas music before bed, so I can have sweet dreams. :)
- Reflect on the past year as I work through Unraveling the Year Ahead 2014 from Susannah Conway. I'm really looking forward to this.
I also plan to continue the destash in progress.
- There are more clothes to sort through and box up to giveaway.
- There are still books to list for resell on Amazon.
The list could go on but I'll leave it there.
From last months goals:
- I'm almost finished reading Gone Girl.
- The Christmas gifts I was working on from last months goals are finished! There are two new projects I need to finish very soon!
- I destashed one box of clothes.
See ya tomorrow.