Craft Quickie

 I love that as it gets darker earlier I can finally take part in my personal ritual of lighting candles. The votive from above is from my coffee shop days. I took them home when the owner sold the business.
 So this some thing so simple to spruce up those clear glass jars. Original I had the black and white tape around another candle. When that one was finished I took my tape back and wanted to reuse it a festive way. So I torn into pieces and made a simple snowflake.
Just four pieces of tape. First I made an X , then added one vertically and horizontally. I love the intercepting pattern in the center as well.

I'm sure I've seen other tutorials that use washi tape but I don't think I've seen this before. Correct me if I'm wrong please, so I can credit.

If you decide to give this a try, please share your pictures! I'd love to see them.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...