Being Happy Now

Oops I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday! Totally slipped my mind and then I got busy with the daily stuff. Once the evening hit though I got to take some supplies out and play in my art journal. At least laying the ground work for future pages. Which is always helpful when I just need to get something down.

 These are the latest journal pages. Where I wrote down message that I got from this: Notes from the Universe. Inspirational reminders that sometimes are in total sync with something I'm living.
 And I kept these pages simple because I knew I would be writing these notes here. So happy I got to glue some things down. Now to get the motivation to finish that Christmas gift I'm working on.

Happy Thursday! I need some eggnog!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...