Link Love

source

Hi, I took an unexpected break from posting but I'm here with some links I enjoyed this week. Hope you enjoy them as well.

Art Journal Inspiration from: Balzer Designs, Geninne, Gathering Up Bits of the World, Life is a Beautiful Place to Be, Help Me Ronda, Daisy Yellow, Revolution,
Advice for Artists from Kelly Kilmer.
I Want to Try this Stamping Technique from Elvie Studio.
Loving Genuine Major's Art Journal pages into Wallpaper post.
An Exercise in Time Management and Art.
This Christmas post, I love it.
The Photography of Kyle Thompson, you should definitely check it out.
27 Places to Visit before you die.
Love this from Magickal Meliss.
Word Nerd from LaWhimsy.
The Most Beautiful, Terrifying Collages You Will Ever See.
8 Super Easy DIY Mittens to Make Now.
Ai Weiwei's Forever Bicycles Installation.
The 11 Most Impressive Covers from the BBC Live Lounge in 2013. #8 is my favorite!

have a Splendid Weekend.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...