Goals for September





I've debated and wondered if I should even set any for myself this month. Especially since I'm not even sure I actually completed any of those goals. So let's try again.

*Read the little pile of books by my bedside.
   Yay! This one I've started already. I started reading Under the Dome this past weekend.
*De-clutter.
    I started sifting through some papers already. Lots more to go.
*Finish all the projects I have started.
    Some crochet stuff, journals to bind etc.
*Get better organized.
    There seems to be piles everywhere.
*Change sleep pattern.
    Some days I go to sleep way too late.

Okay, time to get started.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...