Back to Blogging


I can't believe September is here!
I just wish it was cooler around these parts. It's supposed to be in the 90's week and all through next week! I'm so ready for the cooler weather.
It was nice to be a part of the August Break. It gave me a nice mental break from blogging and worrying about content. My plan was to also get ahead and plan a ton of post. But I didn't really, just a few got mapped out.
I finally sorted through the stack of magazines I've had piled on my bedroom floor for months! Also the stack of print outs I had on the dresser.
It feels pretty good to have a few of the little messes checked off the to-do list. I think that is my strategy till everything is sorted through.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...