I Guess I Needed That


What a weekend!
It started out with a good cry. I know I had been holding some stress in but boy did it hit me all at once!
I realized I NEED a VACATION!
For the last year (almost) I've taken care of everyone else in my family and have neglected myself.
I also realize that said vacation isn't going to happen right away. I'll just be over here dreaming of when and where. Luckily it wasn't all that bad, thanks to my lovely sista/friend C.C., who (let me cry a bit and heard about my other source of fustration) took me out for a few beers, sound advice and lots of laughs! Love her!


I meet a sweet and adorable boston terrier named Gizmo. The good thing is I get see him again because he belongs to my Aunt P. I won't get to see him often though, because they live in Northern California. He totally won he over, and now I want one! Isn't that little guy in the picture super adorable?

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...