The Weekend Was Good....

It started Friday afternoon. I had a mini lunch date with my Mom and baby brother.
We had breakfast for lunch, which I think is always yummy!


This is what my meal looked like. I was just too excited that I forgot to snap a picture of my actual meal. :( Especially because I had my new phone in my pocket.

Saturday I got these lovelies from Avon

Love 'em!

I worked on this new project
I can't even tell you how many projects before this one I started and took apart.
Sometimes if the pattern is too simple and tedious, I'll find myself getting bored.
But this pattern varies every row.

I organized my starred items in my google reader by pinning them to my Pinterest boards.
Feels great to have that stuff I was saving for some reason or other to now be divided into manageable groups.
Now I just wanna settle in with my crochet, coffee and finally get to The Walking Dead season premiere, Boardwalk Empire and Dexter episodes waiting for me on the DVR.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...