Walk Into My Parlor


<><><><><>
<><><><><>
<><><><><>
Walk Into My Parlor
By Mary Howitt
"Will you walk into my parlor?"
said the spider to the fly;
"Tis the prettiest little parlor that you ever did spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many curious things to show when you are there."
"Oh no, no!" said the little fly,
"to ask me is in vain;
For who goes up your winding stair
can never come down again."


If you have the channel Chiller available to you check out their special Chiller 13: Horror’s Creepiest Kids and if you miss it tonight I believe they are repeating it on Monday.
Spooky fun!

xo
Alicia



PS If you are here from CASEY WIEGAND + MUCH LOVE ILLY + DANIELLE: CHANGING LANES or JESS:: BOHO BABY BUMP   Welcome! I hope you are having an awesome day blog hopping! Please leave a comment along with your url so I can come and visit you + your blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...