My New Work in Progress...

So while on my blogging break I started a new project.
I had quite a few calenders saved from the last few years.
I saved them knowing I wanted to do something with them but I wasn't sure exactly what.
Collages? Art Journals? ????
And I had a few binder rings having around so I thought why not a big art journal of sorts.
I like that because it's on binder rings it'll give me the freedom to work with it laying flat or I can fold it back and just work on one side.
So here are a few pages!
From a Bob Marley calender my sister donated. Glued to the back of some scrap booking pages.

A perfume ad, with block post-it notes added

Some pages from Toast

More ad pages

Marilyn Monroe calender and pages from an Elle magazine

More magazine pages

From a San Francisco calender

And some Emily the Strange calender pictures.

I need to find another binder ring. hehe
I'm still pouring over pages I want to add.
I can't wait for it to all to come together so I can share the finished product!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...