Thankful Thursday...

I'm Thankful for creativity! It seems simple to some maybe, but I like the fact that I can imagine something and then try to make it.

I love that I can crochet. My Great Aunt and paternal Grandmother  taught my mother how to crochet and she taught me the basics. So I'm grateful for that and maybe in the future I'll be able to pass that skill down to someone else.







I can, even through a class free myself to create wonderful images, even if it's just for myself.





This creativity helps me work through periods where I might feel stressed, unproductive or like my energy is blocked. So I definitely happy to have a creative outlet.


Till tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...