Thankful Thursday...

I could continue the autumn faves but since it's November I thought Thankful Thursday would be more appropriate.

My Family! of course. They love me no matter what!
My Mother is pretty great. She definitely encourages me, even when others might not.
My Dad is pretty good too. We've had our rough patches but we can talk which is amazing.
My Grandmother is my last grandparent :( But I LOVE her! I love joking around with her. I think that my Grandfather was a little jealous of this, because he once said something about how whenever we came over he could tell it was us because all he could hear was giggling from the kitchen :)
My Sisters. I have four! But really grew up with two. Get us older sisters talking and we might never get any rest.
My Brothers. They're the babies. I love them!

“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family” Anthony Brandt




source


source


Yay! Till tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...