Monday Pretties...

Happy First Day of the Week!

source

I wish I knew where this is from! I think I really like it because of the hydrangeas.


source
Leaves are pretty! This picture makes me want to go outside and gather a pretty little pile. Sigh. The only problem is that here in Southern California, we don't have a variety of leaves. Anyone want to mail some from back east? :)


source

I love looking at other people's doodles. I wish I was doodling more often. Actually I don't think I have since this past spring.



source
Lovely wallpaper! Comfy chaise! What's not to love! I found this picture on Weheartit but if you clip the source link it takes you to the cutest blog I just found. Dreamy stuff!


source
I love how colorful this is! And this makes me want to have my own little candy/sweets shop. :)

Well that's it for today! Till tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

P.S. I updated to shop today! Yay! And there's more to add later, I'll keep you posted ;)

Comments

  1. I love the leaves and their pretty colors! Have you seen this photo? It's pretty amazing...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/brunmarde/5073366253/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and link! That picture is definitely amazing:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...