Autumn Faves...

source

Baking! I love when it finally cools down and makes baking possible. I really enjoy it! Especially on days when the house feels too chilly, because all you have to do is turn the oven on.

My favorite thing to bake is cookies. I love when they come out fluffy and a little cake like. I also like baking muffins, breads and cakes. I haven't tried my hand at pies but I plan on changing that soon.
And my favorite easy bake is all those prepackaged biscuits and croissants. I love adding them to dinners, it makes it feel homey. 

And when you want a little something sweet, but don't feel like dealing with fuss, add chocolate chips as you wrap the croissants into shape. So yummy!

source

See ya tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...