Autumn Faves

Up next for my Autumn favorites series is:

HOT COCOA!!!

                                                                            source Ahhh... As soon as the nights begin to cool down enough, that's when I start craving hot cocoa!
I love going out and ordering this yummy treat but I like making it at home too! I either use cocoa powder or Mexican chocolate brand Ibarra and I add cinnamon to both, oh and I use Mocha Mix instead of milk. So much more creamier! :) If you've never tried Mexican chocolate you should give it a try! Really yummy!

                                                                           source

                                                                            sourceI think I need to go make myself some hot cocoa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...