Spiced Horchata


source


Sorry this post is late! I last my original post so yeah, sorry.
I wanted to share this recipe I found through VenusZine. They have a piece on red, white and blue cocktails for the 4th. But this is my favorite because I LOVE horchata. Horchata is known as an "agua fresca" or cold water and in Mexico where my family is from it is made of rice, sometimes with vanilla and always with cinnamon.

Plus this recipe calls for spiced or coconut rum (my FAVES)

Recipe:

½ cup of Horchata (fresh or mixed according to package instructions)

1 ½ ounces of spiced or coconut flavored rum
cinnamon sugar

Rim a glass with cinnamon sugar, add ice, horchata, and rum. Stir. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.

I think I'll be enjoying this cocktail this weekend!

See ya tomorrow!

xoxo

Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...