New Things Are a Brewing!


source via weheartit


source via weheartit


source via weheartit

*Sigh* So without Tell Your Story to occupy my time, I've found myself re-inspired to crochet some things. I did a few baby projects that were gifts but I haven't made anything for the shop in some time. :( I've already made 1 sample for Blythe dolls. I'll be making one later today and I'll probably have another before the end of the week! This is exciting! My mom has made some baby blankets and afghans for the shop I just really need to photograph them! I'm bad when it it comes to that :< So I should have some type of update for the shop by the end of the week! Fingers-crossed .
The above pictures are just for some inspiration. But I do hope to make amigurumi soon!

See ya tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...