Review: When You Wish Upon a Rogue by Anna Bennett


When You Wish Upon a Rogue (Debutante Diaries, #3)When You Wish Upon a Rogue by Anna  Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why is it over? When I got the end of the chapter I was hoping for more. That's how much I was enjoying this story. And the second book I've read with an Underworld themed garden.
Sophie Kendall has to marry in order to help her financially struggling family. Which she has been putting off because she enjoys running her secret society of The Debutante's Revenge column and will have to step back once married.
Looking for a larger space to accommodate her growing group, she meets Henry Reese, Earl of Warshire, in the vacant tailor's shop she checking.
When she notices his dark circles she offers to help him get some sleep. When he wakes up the next morning, he seeks her out to strike a bargain. Her help with his sleeplessness for the use of his building.

There was something about the way these two talked to one another, got to know one another, that really got to me. I found myself really caring about them. And really thinking these two were not going to get their HEA.
But they did!
Now I need to read the other two books in this series.

ARC provided by St. Martin's Press via NetGalley


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...