Review: Scandalous Passions by Nicola Davidson



Scandalous PassionsScandalous Passions by Nicola Davidson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't think I've ever read a historical menage romance. I really liked it.

Lady Janet is Scotland'smost notorious sinner. As the King's former mistress, who still holds favor with him, his new Queen wants her gone. So she is sent away with the Sir Lachlan Ross as know as the Highland Beast, to protect her and her new ward, Lady Marjorie Hepburn.
Having been raised in a convent Lady Janet sets out to teach her new ward all the secrets of a happy marriage bed. And Lachlan, she wishes to tame him and he might just let her.

I just wish this had been longer. It's over before you know it. Don't get me wrong this book gives you a lot despite how short it is. I'm looking forward to the next book in this series. And this author's back catalog.


View all my reviews

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...