Review: The Book of Second Chances by Katherine Slee


The Book of Second ChancesThe Book of Second Chances by Katherine Slee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Honestly, I'm not even sure where, to begin with, this book.

After the death of her Grandmother, famous author Catriona Robinson, Emily is sent on a scavenger hunt, to find an unpublished manuscript. Otherwise, she risks losing the home she lives in and the rights to her famous book series. Each stop holds clues for the next stop and letters from her Grandmother.
But she's not travelling alone. Her Grandmother has tasked a childhood friend to accompany her. Forcing her to exam parts of her past, relive painful parts and learn how to grow from it all.

I definitely had to take me time reading this book because there was so much to observe. Ultimately, I was happy that it forced me to slow down and enjoy this book.

Thank you to Forever for the physical copy of this book.


View all my reviews

Pick up a copy!


xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...