Review: Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

Coldest FireColdest Fire by Juliette Cross
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Do you love angels? Then this Archangel might leave you feeling very swoony.
A little warning though, this book is the third in a series. So I did feel like lost about the war going on in this world. But this book is a stand-alone, so you never truly feel lost.

Archangel Uriel has plans to end demon prince Vladek. In order to get close to him, he must fight in the pits of the underworld. And he'll need help----from witch Nadya. But can he trust her?
Stepping foot in the underworld is the last thing Nadya wants to do. But she feels the need to help her friends even if it means helping the archangel.

I love paranormal, angels, etc, so this book had all the right elements for me to enjoy. This story moved so well that before I knew it, it was done. I don't know what exactly to say with spoiling too much. The action is good. Watching them fall in love is good too. I loved when he finds out Nadya's secret, how his fierce love for her never wavers.

This is my first time reading anything from Juilette Cross and I looking forward to reading the other books in this series. Also her back catalog.

#ColdestFire #NetGalley #EntangledPublishing


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...