Link Love...

source

10 Questions to Ask Yourself to End 2016 Feeling Positive and Powerful
Sketchbook Peeks from Alisa Burke
Get Messy-The Season of Gifts Week 2
Using Gelli Prints for a Holiday Card
Gingerbread House Wrapping
A Free Year of Guided Journaling: Journal Into You from Jen Morris
CarveDecember 2016 Days 12-18 from Julie Fei-Fen Balzer
Watercolor Gift Tags(free) from Alisa Burke
Exploring the Gelli Arts Mini Printing Kit (Hexagon)
Another Sketchbook Peek from Alisa Burke
Au Revoir 2016: Visual Survey from Gala Darling
How to Make a Doodled Watercolor Mandala

I'm taking next week off just to give myself a little break and celebrate my birthday. So I'll see you all back here January 2nd.
I wish you all Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Have a Splendid Weekend!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...