Currently

 
Feeling: Tired and sore! I started a new level in my workout. I'm doing the Jillian Michael's 30    Day Shred, something I never thought I'd do. I love it because I feel good. Plus I think I already see some body changes.
 
Watching: I'm re-watching Pushing Daisies. Love it!

Reading: Still reading the Walking Dead. And just realized I'm still reading Wicked (oops, thought I'd be done by now).

Thinking About: Wanting to keep up with the art journaling and drawing online classes I signed up for.

Looking Forward to: Getting some more sleep. Spring Cleaning!

Making Me Happy: Iced coffees' and naps.

Listening to: 30 Seconds to Mars. Can't wait for the new album!

xo
Alicia

inspired by Sometimes Sweet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...