My Word for the Year

The yellow part was supposed to say 2013, but I was running low on ink.

What a great workbook to turned out to be! I got to reflect on last year and recall my word for 2012. It was Delight. It was a great word but I definitely didn't take the time to put it into practice after a certain point. I totally let it fade away.

My word for 2013 is as you saw above: Emerge
e·merged, e·merg·ing, e·merg·es
  1. To rise from or as if from immersion: Sea mammals must emerge periodically to breathe.
  2. To come forth from obscurity: new leaders who may emerge.
  3. To become evident: The truth emerged at the inquest.
  4. To come into existence.

I think taping this word throughout my house will be the best way for me to keep up with my word this year.
The possibilities for this New Year are exciting, I'm ready for you 2013!

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...