Busy Weekend

Whoa, such an emotional weekend! That's all I can say because I can't bring myself to talk about it.

I started this cowl on Friday night and finished it up Saturday night. It was a special order.

I listened to an online show on Hay House radio by Denise Linn and that really got me moving this past weekend. I literally hadn't been feeling any motivation, that show totally turned it around for me.

I worked on Unravelling the Year Ahead 2013 a workbook from Susannah Conway. So good! Once I got going the process was great. I learned so many things about myself.
I cleaned, something I had been avoiding! There's more cleaning and sorting to be done but it was a great start.
I sorted through the junk mail and kept the pieces that will likely be worked into an art journal.
I thought up a few different ideas for my handmade journals.
I watched Miracle on 34th Street and White Christmas. And the season finales of Dexter and Homeland. So good.


I made these ornaments to add to the tree. From this tutorial. With a little added help from the tutorial.

Tomorrow I'll show you the other ornaments on the tree.

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...