Me A-Z....





I got this from Miss Indie's blog.







A. Age: 32

B. Bed size: Full
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes! It feels like they're always in the sink.



D. Dogs: Love'em! I wanted a Collie!


E. Essential start to your day: Coffee!!!




F. Favorite color: Red.



G. Gold or Silver: Silver. But I have some gold pieces from family.



H. Height: 5’8.


I. Instruments you play: None :(



J. Job title: Crocheter, Blogger, Babysitter



K. Kids: None.



L. Live: Southern California. Home of the Rose Parade.



M. Mother’s name: Sara.



N. Nicknames: Alice, Alipooh, Ali, Sister.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just the day I was born.


P. Pet peeves: Fake people, snobs, non-compact cars in compact spaces.

 

Q. Quote from a movie: "God, I hope whoever got that note doesn't know it was me who wrote it
. I'd shit twice and die". Sixteen Candles
R. Right or left handed: Righty.



S. Siblings: 4 sisters, 2 brothers, all younger.


U. Underwear: Cute cotton stretch.


V. Vegetable you hate: Celery. EW. But cooked is okay for some reason.

W. What makes you run late: Flicker, Blogger, Bloglovin and Pinterest.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just my teeth.


Y. Yummy food that you make: Veggie Chili, Veggie Tacos, Chocolate Oat Bars, Pumpkin bread




Z. Zoo animal:
Polar bears, lions, panda bears, jaguars

xo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...