Thankful Thursdays...

I'm definitely thankful for my FRIENDS!

They're also my extended family! I truly love them! One of them I've known since kindergarten and the other two for over ten years. My oldest friend unfortunately lives out of state, so I don't always get to see her. The other two live close by and we may not always see each other but we definitely make time to talk. They also helped me grow as a person. When R&S met me I was super shy. They both helped me come out of my shell. But I'm still quiet around new people, really I'm observing.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin 


"I get by with a little help from my friends."
- John Lennon  


"It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter."
- Marlene Dietrich 



source
source
Till tomorrow!
xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...