Monday Pretties....

                                                                             source
A tub like this please!

                                                                            sourceMy lovely sister recently gave me a necklace like this one :)

                                                                            sourceI would love a vinyl collection of my very own!


                                                                         sourceThis has inspired me to go out and look for some lovely paper to cover my books.

                                                                          sourceAdorable kid... 'Nough said

Wow, the weekend really flew by for me! How about you? And pretty soon it'll be September!

See ya tomorrow!

xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...