Monday Pretties...

                                                            source via weheartit

I'm really loving floral patterns. I just bought myself a dress two weeks ago with a nice pattern
I'm keeping my eyes open for more.


                                                                  source via weheartit
Carousels. I love have ornate they are and the detail. I think this one is especially beautiful.

                                                              source via weheartit

I want one!

                                                             source via weheartit

This is just beautiful.

                                                               source via weheartit
This is such a neat idea! I would have never thought to do this :)
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was so so. But I did get to see family I hadn't seen in years! And that makes up for the not so great part!

See ya tomorrow!

xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...