Monday Pretties...


via weheartit

These make me WANT a birdcage necklace!


source via weheartit

I LOVE these scissors! Especially to top two, because they're so ornate.
And I think they would make for a splendid tattoo!


source via weheartit

I've always wanted miniatures of my very own. I even had a dollhouse but sadly it
was never built :(


source via weheartit

Seeing this just gives me the inch for more tattoos! I need to start a tattoo fund!


source via weheartit

I just absolutely love these! I wish I had a little patio to decorate with these!

Sad to see the weekend done! I felt like it rushed by but that might be because I did a lot
of catching up on sleep :) Have a good week!
See ya tomorrow!

xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...