Monday Pretties...


source via weheartit
Isn't this the sweetest?! They took so many great photos. There are LOTS more through the photographers blog. Check them out!


source via weheartit
I think this would be so lovely at a dinner party. But not on the floor for me, maybe a coffee table.


source via weheartit
This little guy is TOO cute! I can't wait till the day I have my own home than I'll be able to have one around.


source via weheartit
I love skeleton keys! I've always loved them but now it's time to start collecting!


source via weheartit
This is the sweetest little necklace. I want one!

I hope everyone enjoyed the fireworks last night! Have a great week!
See ya tomorrow!

xoxo
Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham

Thursday Five....

Monday Pretties...